Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Trollin' With Some Halloween Homies...and Snooki as Baby Sinclair from "Dinosaurs"?

So I was watching a little two-year-old girl and playing with her hair, kind of piling it on top of her head, and said, "Ha! You look like a troll doll! Do you know what a troll doll is? You could be one for Halloween!" She hadn't yet been introduced to troll dolls, so we went on the computer so I could change her life. And out of all these images, this was the first one she picked out, ha:



By the way, check out this photo, some of the best Halloween costumes ever. These girls should be the new Kool-Aid mascots.



Oh, also as I was trollin' the Internet on this troll mission, I came across this image — how have I not seen this until now? Snooki being compared to Baby Sinclair from that old sitcom "Dinosaurs"? OMG. By the way, the whole "Not the momma!" Baby Sinclair joke was a long-running joke between me and my mom for a long time (hence my use of "long-running"). Ha, someone should make a video of Baby Sinclair saying, "Not the Snooki!"

No comments: